Who are we?
We are an experienced, professional, efficient and dynamic print company with offices in Cardiff City Centre, Cardiff University, Porthcawl and our brand new Sign & Display factory in Pacific Business Park.
We are collecting your data to keep you informed about the projects that we are working on. We want to tell you what information we will be keeping about you, why we keep this information, how long we will keep it and what we will use it for – with your consent.
The information we collect is what you choose to provide to us. This can include:
– Your name
– Your address
– Your telephone number
– Your email address
– Social media handles;
– Your feedback and comments
– Any additional information you choose to provide
What are cookies?
A cookie is a tiny text file that contains information that may be passed between your browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari) and a computer running a website (typically the site that set the cookie). It does not contain any code and cannot do anything. Most websites set them and many cannot function properly without them. Typically they just contain an identifier so that the server knows that it has seen this visitor before.
What cookies do we use on the the Print Centre Group site?
Cookies set by Google Analytics
_GA | _GAT | _GID | All of the above: Various duration: a mix of session and “permanent”; cookies lasting 30 mins, 6 months, or 1-2 yrs. Anonymously tracks use of website. These cookies are set or updated on any page visited. See here for full details. Several cookies are set but all serve the same purpose: to see how people reached the site and used it, including search terms used and referring sites.
How information about you will be used
The Print Centre Group complies with its obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) by keeping your personal data up to date, by storing and destroying it securely, by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
We do this by:
– Storing your data on a secure database which can only be accessed by appropriately trained staff.
– Keeping your personal data for no longer than reasonably necessary and only retaining your data for the period that you are subscribed.
– Removing your personal data from our database and erasing it from our records when you unsubscribe.
Will anyone else get to see your information?
If you have provided testimonials about our work, this response may be reproduced, either in summary or verbatim, on our social media platforms, case studies that are published on our website or in tender documents submitted to other companies. The Print Centre Group will not pass on your personal data to third parties without first obtaining your consent.
When will we contact you?
– The personal details you provide us may be used to keep you updated about projects that we are currently working on. We may do this by letter, telephone, social media channels or email.
– We may contact you regarding any feedback that you have provided about the proposals at the consultation event.
What rights do you have over the information we hold on you?
At any point while we are in possession of your information you have the right to:
– Request a copy of the information we hold on you.
– Rectify any information which we may hold which is incorrect or inaccurate.
– Ask for the information we hold about you to be erased from our records.
– Where certain conditions apply, you have the right to limit the type of information we are processing about you.
– You have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
If your data is to be used for something other than what we have already covered here.
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Privacy Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this and how to opt in.
What is the legal basis for processing your personal information?
For the processing of your information to be lawful under GDPR, we will be seeking your consent to use your data via a tick box opt in consent form.
What if you change your mind about the consent you have given?
You have the right to change your mind at any time about the consent you have given to The Print Centre Group.