Senior Estimator/Account Executive
We are seeking an experienced and determined individual to join our team who has a passion to deliver the highest level of customer service. Although not essential if the applicant has any transferable sales/accounts this would be an advantage and reflected in the salary offered.
The candidate must be highly motivated and able to work under pressure in a fast paced dynamic environment.
A minimum of 2 years’ experience as an estimator/account executive or similar within the print or signage industry is required. You also must have excellent communication and customer service skills and have experience working with print or signage MIS systems. Being organised, great time management skills and be a logical thinker is ideal for this role.
This position will include the following duties & responsibilities:
- Maintaining excellent client relationships
- Estimating production costs & confirming quotations direct to clients
- Liaising with internal production departments to ensure client deadlines are met
- Generating new leads and converting them into sales
- Manage tenders to meet strict deadlines
- Ensuring excellent customer service is delivered
- Producing estimates and winning orders
- Overseeing print projects to ensure quality and that deadlines are met
- Sourcing and procurement of external products
- Developing both new and existing accounts
- Managing sub contractors & suppliers where necessary
This is an exciting time to come & join our growing sales & estimating dynamic team.
If you are interested, please click here to apply or email email@example.com.